Monday, August 16, 2010

What are the Rules About Daliances Between Straight Women and Gay Men?

Question:
Honey, the weirdest thing in the WORLD just happened to me tonight and I need your advice! I have a gay neighbor, Simon, who's my age, and he's got a 20yo flatmate, who's also gay, but the CUTEST thing I've ever clapped eyes on. I'm always flirting with him in jest (the flatmate) and he plays up to it. Anyway, tonight, the flatmate comes home at midnight and taps on my door. He's drunk as a lord and asks if I really meant what I said. He says, "Don't tell Simon but I secretly fancy women sometimes as well," and then he leans in to kiss me! He kept asking if he can come in but I told him no cuz my kids are here, so he said he's coming round tomorrow night. Bloody hellfire! First of all, I think he'll change his mind again once he's sober, but if he doesn't....hmmmm, what do u think? What are "the rules" about this sort of thing?

D

Answer:
The 'rules' are the same as in the het world. If the 20yo flatmate is single- gobble him up! Use protection (which you need to use ALL the time anyway!) and double it up- because you KNOW he's been with other guys- you're not stupid : -)

But if he and Simon are together, that may throw a wrinkle into it. If he and Simon have an open relationship and you want to play with his boy toy, by all means go for it! But since he's saying don't tell, that says to me he's a cheater and you don't want to get mixed up with that - especially if you will be living next door to the repercussions if Simon finds out- which he probably will, cuz that's Murphy's Law, baby. Then you have your kids to consider. Queens are very vocal when outraged, and do you really want to hear one screaming about you bangin' his boy toy in front of your kids? Ugh!

Oooo! I hope he's single! You will have fun for sure. Just don't fall in love. He'll go back to guys even if he says he won't....

Tell me how it goes!

1 comment: